Since winning the »Guerrero« International guitar competition in Madrid in 2004 at the age of 24, he has been performing as a soloist in music festivals, such as the “José Tomas” in Alicante (Spain), the Guitars of the World in Buenos Aires (Argentina), the International music festival in Toledo (Spain), the Tampere International guitar festival (Finland), Daejeon International guitar festival (Korea) etc.
In addition to his artistic work, he has been working since 2012 as a recording producer and in 2014 became the owner of Divya records music label based in Slovenia. One of his most recent works is his latest release of a new CD called “Departure”, which was recorded in Barcelona (Spain).
- Variaciones sobre la Flauta Mágica (Fernando Sor)
- Junto al Generalife (Joaquin Rodrigo)
- Invocación y Danza (Joaquín Rodrigo)
- La Catedral (A. Barrios Mangoré)
- Vals No. 4 Op. 8 (A. Barrios Mangoré)
- Primavera Porteña (Astor Piazolla)
- La Muerte del Angel (Astor Piazolla)
- Vals Flamenco (Gerardo Núñez)
- Calima (Gerardo Núñez)
- Three Balkan Pieces (Miroslav Tadić)